Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Corkboard Cabinet Door Liner

I've had this package of corkboard squares I purchased at Big Lots lying around in my kitchen for awhile. One of my plans for it finally made it to my done list.










 I thought it would be handy to use one of my spice cabinet doors as a "tack up" space for recipes I'm working on - to pin an opened envelope of spice - various other uses ...



The door panel is inset enough on the inside of the door to place a trimmed section of corkboard that fits flush to the frame.




 I trimmed it to fit snugly - didn't think I'd need to secure it, because it fit so well.


However, after a few opening and closings of the door it needed to be pressed back in along the edges. I ended up just using some double-sided tape to secure it. I also added another panel of corkboard all the way to the top of the door.


Added some push pins and there you have it.



Done and dusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment